- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access no longer available
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
What is digital health?
The aim of digital health is to electronically connect the different points of care so that health information can be shared securely.
The My Health Record system is a core component of this. With it, healthcare organisations have faster, easier access to more health information, creating a more efficient health system.
This is the first step to understanding how digital health can help deliver safer, better quality healthcare.
Digital health is already benefiting patients and providers.
Registration for Healthcare Providers and Organisations
Start using digital health now. Follow this step-by-step guide to register Healthcare Providers and Organisations for digital health.
Once you've registered for digital health, you can start setting up to begin using the system.