- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access no longer available
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
Apply for Digital Health Online
Digital Health Online forms will be unavailable on Thursday 29 June 2017, 8:30AM - 5:30PM AEST due to scheduled maintenance.
We apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact [email protected] or call 1300 901 001 if you need assistance.
The Digital Health Online Forms application tool allows healthcare organisations to submit an application for any or all of the following digital health services:
- Healthcare Provider Identifier for Organisations (HPI-O) and My Health Record system.
- NASH PKI Certificate for Organisations.
All digital health services are required to access the My Health Record system.
In completing your application, you may be required to provide some evidence of identification of yourself and/or your organisation. Further details will be provided at the start of your application.