- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access no longer available
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Features of the My Health Record system
- Clinical Terminology
- Supply Chain
- Secure Messaging
- Who is using digital health?
- Privacy and digital health
- Clinical Governance
- Importance of Data Quality
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
Who is using digital health?
Software products using digital health
A number of software products used by healthcare organisations support digital health functions, including Medical Director, Fred IT, MedTech32, smartclinics, Genie, Best Practice, and more. You will also find the Register of Conformity here.
Public hospitals and health services connected to the My Health Record system
There are now over 5,000 general practice and 1,000 community pharmacies using the My Health Record system. Over 500 public hospitals and health services across Australia are connected to the My Health Record system and sending discharge summaries for patients with a My Health Record, with more connecting every month.
Private hospitals My Health Record Rapid Integration Programme
The Agency is working with the following private hospital organisations to support their connectivity to the My Health Record system to enable viewing and/or clinical document upload capability within their hospital facilities.
For more information, please visit the My Health Record website.