- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access no longer available
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Developer Partner Program Launch: Save the Date
The Australian Digital Health Agency is pleased to invite you to the launch of our new developer partner program. The Agency will be introducing the new look developer website and discussing broader developer program activities.
Book this into your diaries – we will be sending out detailed invitations with location and registration details later next week!
This is an excellent opportunity to come and meet some of the key Agency Innovation and Development staff and also network with the digital health community.
When: Tuesday 4 July, 4pm – 7pm AEST
Where: Events will be held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with the ability for those in other locations to connect to a live and interactive feed.
We will also provide a high-level overview of the 2017/18 plans to the various parts of the system and discuss the role of clinicians and consumers in our development community.
As part of our commitment to supporting the innovators amongst our community, we will spotlight some of the fantastic new services being delivered by our industry partners.
For instructions on how to register or if you have not yet received your ‘Save The Date’ by Friday 16 June COB, please email [email protected] or call us on 1300 901 001.