- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
- About the Agency
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If this section of frequently asked questions doesn't solve your problems, call us on 1300 901 001 or email us [email protected]
Here are a number of commonly asked questions about the Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency).
Healthcare Organisation and Provider FAQs
Here are a number of questions and answers around digital health that is relevant to healthcare organisations and providers.
SNOMED CT FAQs
Here are a range of questions on clinical terminology and Systematised Nomenclature of Medicine (SNOMED) Clinical Terms™ (CT).
AMT PBS FAQs
Here are a range of frequently asked questions about Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) and Pharmaceutical Benefits Schedule (PBS) in the context of digital health.
Here are a number of questions and answers for digital health software vendors implementing digital health products.