Clinical reference leads
Clinical reference leads work closely with us to improve outcomes through digital health.
The role of clinical reference leads:
- contribute expert input on clinical and/or digital health subject matter, into the agency’s work program.
- ensure that products and services align with contemporary clinical practice, that they are of high clinical quality, and are safe and usable.
- advocate for the establishment and adoption of a national digital health infrastructure.
- provide strategic advice to our programs, products and services.
- participate in external engagement with the broader clinical and consumer communities.
- participate in the development and presentation of digital health education and adoption activities.
- participate in activities to raise awareness, and promote adoption and use of digital health products, services and systems nationally.