Digital strategy – responsible for national digital health design and strategy, underpinned by strong clinical governance and digital health standards.
Primary Purpose of Position
The APS5 Technical Analyst at the Australian Digital Health Agency is part of the Solution Architecture Section in the Digital Health Architecture Division.
The Technical Analyst should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- A can-do attitude
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
The Technical Analyst will:
- Partner with business stakeholders to support jurisdictional engagements and software vendors in the adoption of the Agency’s products and services
- Provide technical support and advice on upcoming projects to the infrastructure, deliver and project teams
- As required will work with the project and delivery partners on enhancements to products and services
- Undertake work that is complex in nature and operate under limited direction
- Be accountable for organising their workflow and making independent decisions relation to an area of responsibility.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Information’s Systems, or another related field (highly desirable)
- Cloud Certification (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a system or technical analyst
- Experience with HL7 standards (desirable)
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
You can view the position description here. (PDF, 231.25 KB)
- Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
- Ability to obtain and maintain national police check.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at a level designated by the Agency on request
Closing date: 26 March 2023
Privacy and personal information
We will handle any personal information that you submit as part of a job application in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. This includes your resume and any other personal information that you submit to us via our website or by post, email, telephone or in person.
We may also collect personal information about you from your nominated referee(s). We will only use the personal information collected in order to consider and facilitate your application for employment. If your application is not successful, we may keep your personal information on file and may use it to contact you about other employment opportunities that may be of interest to you.
About the agencyAbout us
Board members and executive teamBoard members and executive team
Initiatives and programsInitiatives and programs
What is digital health?What is digital health?
Digital Health NewsSee more news
3 March 2023
New mobile app addresses surging consumer demand for key health informationNew mobile app addresses surging consumer demand for key health information
1 February 2023
Summit on Clinical Governance in Digital Health to help drive safety, quality and continuous improvementSummit on Clinical Governance in Digital Health to help drive safety, quality and continuous improvement
20 December 2022