- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
- For Researchers
- Digital Health Evidence Review
- Set up Electronic Prescriptions
The Agency has a series of case studies which showcase successful digital health implementations in the healthcare community.
The Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service and National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) are key foundations of the national My Health Record system.
An issue of growing concern for jurisdictions and healthcare organisations is duplicate patient records.
ACT Health has implemented HI and NASH as a solution to overcome inconsistent patient identification.