- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
The Agency has a series of case studies which showcase successful digital health implementations in the healthcare community.
The Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service and National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) are key foundations of the national My Health Record system.
An issue of growing concern for jurisdictions and healthcare organisations is duplicate patient records.
ACT Health has implemented HI and NASH as a solution to overcome inconsistent patient identification.