- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
- About the Agency
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
Apply for Digital Health Online
The Digital Health Online Forms application tool allows healthcare organisations to submit an application for any or all of the following digital health services:
- Healthcare Provider Identifier for Organisations (HPI-O) and My Health Record system.
- NASH PKI Certificate for Organisations.
All digital health services are required to access the My Health Record system.
In completing your application, you may be required to provide some evidence of identification of yourself and/or your organisation. Further details will be provided at the start of your application.