- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Features of the My Health Record system
- Clinical Terminology
- Supply Chain
- Secure Messaging
- Who is using digital health?
- Privacy and Digital Health
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
- For Researchers
- Digital Health Evidence Review
Implementation and Adoption
Progress is continuously being made in digital health implementation.
For many in the health sector moving to a national digital health system is a journey, not a sudden transformation.
While the infrastructure is now in place, the take up must be phased to ensure the lessons learned from the early adopters — lead sites — are introduced across the entire system.
Aspects of the My Health Record system and digital health infrastructure are being implemented within a broad range of Australian healthcare settings, including public and private enterprises, hospitals and community services.
Working with our delivery partners, we have made significant progress in operationalising and enhancing the essential foundations and infrastructure required to enable a truly national digital health system.
- More information within Implementation Resources>