- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
Privacy and digital health
The protection of our privacy is one of the key priorities leading up to the widespread adoption of digital health in Australia.
Privacy compliance is a fundamental principle for the Agency, both in terms of meeting legal obligations and community expectations. The Agency is committed to the ongoing consideration of privacy within the context of its work with a view to avoiding and mitigating privacy risks.
A privacy management framework has been developed to ensure that privacy considerations are integrated into the design, management and policy development associated with the range of digital health initiatives across the Agency's work programme.