- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Resources for Implementers and Developers
The Icon Library is available as a resource for providers and developers of digital health.
The Agency icons are people-friendly designs that represent the humanistic nature of the medical industry they depict. The Icon Library outlines the standard for how each icon should look and be presented to maintain brand integrity.
The download below includes the icon in the following formats: PNG (full size and thumbnail size), PDF, EMF and with the icon license.
The Agency Architecture Icon Library is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported Licence.
Users of an icon from the Agency Architetecture Icon Library must clearly state "© 2013-2017 Australian Digital Health Agency" adjacent to the icon.
Permissions beyond the scope of this licence may be available by contacting the Agency.