eHealth Integration Sample Code v1.0
The eHealth Integration Sample Code provides implementers and software vendors with a sample implementation of a communications solution that enables patient administration systems and clinical information systems to interact with the Healthcare Identifiers Service and the My Health Record system. It is a standalone middleware solution offering the following functionality:
- Connection to the Healthcare Identifiers Service to search for and retrieve national healthcare identifiers.
- Assisted My Health Record registration of patients.
- Connection to the My Health Record to:
- Determine if a patient has an eHealth record.
- View a patient’s eHealth record;
- Post clinical documents into this record including:
- discharge summaries;
- prescription and dispense records;
- event summaries;
- shared health summaries; and
- specialist letters.
- Package these documents prior to submission.
Product Components of eHealth Integration Sample Code v1.0
|NEHTA-1691:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Documentation v1.0||15-04-2014|
|NEHTA-1687:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Product Data Sheet v1.0||15-04-2014|
|NEHTA-1686:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Release Note v1.0||15-04-2014|
|NEHTA-1688:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Source Code v1.0||15-04-2014|
|NEHTA-1689:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Test Harness v1.0||15-04-2014|
|NEHTA-1690:2014||eHealth Integration Sample Code - Web Service Descriptions v1.0||15-04-2014|