- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting Agency Contracts
Resources for Implementers and Developers
The Implementation Resources area is where we publish specifications and related assets developed by the Agency to support adoption by digital health vendors and implementers. These implementation resources are built against The Agency's Product Taxonomy (ITIL ISM).
The product taxonomy is based on the following content types:
- Product type: An overarching categorisation of end products, such as Clinical Documents, National Infrastructure.
- Product component type: A descriptive classification or categorisation of a product component, such as CDA® Implementation Guide or Template Package Library.
- End product: A collection of related product components, published at a point in time, such as Shared Health Summary v1.5, Discharge Summary v1.2.
- Product component: A component (PDF, zip file, spreadsheet) that belongs to one or more end products and is categorised by a product component type, such as Shared Health Summary CDA® Implementation Guide v1.4, or Discharge Summary Template Package Library v1.5.
There are different relationships between end products, such as related to or supersedes.
For example, the Australian Medicines Terminology v3 Model end products are related to the Australian Medicines Terminology v3 Model Common end products.
Both end products and product components can be superseded. For example, the Shared Health Summary v1.5 end product supersedes the Shared Health Summary 1.4.5 end product. Similarly, for product components, Shared Health Summary CDA® Implementation Guide v1.5 supersedes Shared Health Summary CDA® Implementation Guide v1.4.
Both end products and product components have their own release history list, which you can use to navigate to previous versions. Older versions have information messages to let you know a newer version has been published.