- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Australian Private Hospital Association (APHA) National Congress 2018
- Created on Friday, 16 February 2018
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting, Booth 16, at the Australian Private Hospital Association (APHA) National Congress 2018 on Sunday 18 March - Tuesday 20 March 2018 at Surfers Paradise, Queensland.
The APHA National Congress attracts the top decision makers in Australia’s private health arena – Hospital CEOs and board members, managing directors, directors of nursing, hospital administrators and managers, hospital finance managers, hospital policy managers, quality managers, business development managers, marketing managers and purchasing and logistics managers.
For more information, please visit the APHA website.