- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Australian Private Hospitals Association (APHA) 38th National Congress, Melbourne, 17-19 March 2019
To be held in Melbourne at The Grand Hyatt Hotel, the APHA 38th National Congress brings together leaders from across the private health sector to discuss the ever changing health landscape in Australia. In 2019 The APHA Congress will examine the changing operational environment for private hospitals. Issues such as private health insurance reform, the new National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (National Standards) and privacy will all be discussed.
The APHA Congress will continue to feature a range of social and networking events that bring delegates and exhibitors together so there are plenty of opportunities to discuss issues with peers and industry partners.
APHA looks forward to welcoming you to the APHA 38th National Congress in 2019.