- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
CEDA Health - Digital health: a human imperative, Melbourne, 29 May 2019
Join Australian Digital Health Agency Chief Executive Tim Kelsey, for the latest update on the implementation of Australia’s National Digital Health Strategy and the vision for digital health. This event is being held on the 29 May 2019 at the Sofitel on Collins Street, Latrobe Ballroom, Melbourne.
What are the big opportunities to integrate digital health services and improve patient health outcomes?
We discuss the Agency’s latest work on My Health Record, secure messaging between disparate clinical information systems, and wider health system interoperability.