- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Digital Health Show 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting Booth 6 at the Digital Health Show 2017 in Melbourne from Wednesday 29 March - Thursday 30 March 2017.
The Digital Health Show will be the premier forum where those involved in clinical practice, management and infrastructure in hospitals, primary care and the entire health and aged care sectors can meet and explore the future of healthcare. It is a marketplace where they can sample the technologies and services that are impacting their profession.
- Thursday 30 March, 8:35AM AEDT - Chief Executive Tim Kelsey will speak about the National Digital Health Strategy, prioritising interoperability and secure messaging between healthcare providers, and the My Health Record.
- Thursday 30 March, 3:40PM AEDT - Clinical Reference Lead Dr Peter Del Fante will be facilitating a Q&A session on electronic health records, telehealth and big data potential.
For more information, visit the Digital Health Show website.