- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Q&A Webcast: National Digital Health Strategy - findings so far
The Australian Digital Health Agency are hosting a Q & A Webcast on Monday 30 January 2pm – 3:30pm AEDT.
This national webcast is open to all to hear and to participate in the National Digital Health Strategy. What have we heard so far in the national consultation about digital health? What do consumers want and how does that compare to healthcare professionals or researchers and industry?
You need a web browser and an Internet connection to participate. You can also tweet questions to: #YourhealthYoursay
From Monday 30 January 2pm – 3:30pm AEDT, tune in to the open Q & A webcast at the following link:
How to Register
In the link above, make sure you follow the steps below:
- Click to 'Register Your Interest' for the _Q&A Webcast _and fill out your details.
- Go to http://livestream.education.gov.au/digitalhealth/30January2017/ to set up your account.
- Test your page at this location http://livestream.ssc.gov.au/default/ and join the webinar at http://livestream.education.gov.au/digitalhealth/30January2017/!
Have your say on shaping the Australian Digital Health Strategy!
Your health. Your say.
Visit conversation.digitalhealth.gov.au to take the survey on the national digital health strategy, and more ways on how you can help shape the future of digital health.
REMINDER: If you have gone directly to the Event page on conversation.digitalhealth.gov.au, please go to http://livestream.education.gov.au/digitalhealth/30January2017/ to set up your account to watch the webcast!
For any further questions, please email us at [email protected] or call the Australian Digital Health Agency Help Centre on: 1300 901 001.