- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Secure Messaging Connectathon 2017
The Secure Messaging Connectathon will be held in conjunction with the National Clinical Terminology Service Connectathon No. 4 at the Parkroyal Airport Hotel, in Melbourne on Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th of December, 2017.
Members of the developer community who are involved with the Secure Messaging Technical Working Group (TWG) will benefit most from the 2 day event.
Attendees will work to validate the draft specifications for HL7 message profiles and the Provider Directory FHIR based API as part of the ongoing activity of the TWG.
Attendance: Members of the Secure Messaging Technical Working Group, their colleagues or other parties interested in the development of the specifications listed below should email their contact information, preferred dietary requirements and topic/s of interest to: [email protected] by 5pm AEST on Friday, 17th of November.
Topics are technical in nature and will cover:
- HL7 message profile specifications
- Provider Directory FHIR based API specification
Date: Tuesday, 5th of December and Wednesday, 6th of December, 2017
Arrival: From 9am
Fee: Free to members of the Secure Message Technical Working Group.
Catering: Morning tea and a light-lunch provided.
Dietary requirements: Please advise your dietary requirements.
Onsite parking: Discounted parking is offered at a rate of $20 for up to 3 hours and $35.00 for 3-24 hours per car, per day.