- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Another successful Model Healthcare Community Tour!
- Created on Sunday, 3 March 2013
After a small break over the new year the Model Healthcare Community roadshow kicked off again in February in Penrith and Blacktown, NSW. The interest in the tours was outstanding with over 300 local healthcare providers registering to attend.
The MHC Roadshow is a guided tour designed to inform and educate the health workforce on the key elements of eHealth and NEHTA's foundation programs. Since the tours began last March more than 2340 healthcare providers have attended from 34 towns across Australia.
Interested in the Model Healthcare Community Roadshow coming to you?
- Contact Leanne Geach - MHC Project Lead
- Phone: (0) 2 8298 3410
- Mobile: (0) 417 880 764
For media enquiries contact Alison Sweeney Media Officer 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 [email protected]