- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
Bringing eHealth to Penrith and Blacktown medical practices
- Created on Monday, 11 February 2013
Penrith and Blacktown based healthcare providers and staff will have an opportunity to get a first-hand look at eHealth when the Model Healthcare Community tour comes to town.
EHealth is changing the way healthcare is delivered in Australia. The benefits of easier sharing of health information between hospitals, community health, general practitioners and patients are being seen now. During the interactive tour, led by a clinician, attendees will see how this works in practice.
Presented by the National E-Health Transition Authority, Australia’s lead eHealth organisation, this is a great opportunity for a GP, Nurse, Practice Manager, Allied Health worker or any healthcare provider wanting more information for their practice or organisation.
158 Stafford St.
February 19, 21 & 22
40 Campbell Street
February 25 & 26
For more information contact Alison Sweeney Media and Public Affairs Manager 02 8298 2669 / 0414 187 350 a>
The National E-Health Transition Authority was established by the Australian, State and Territory governments in 2005 to develop better ways of electronically collecting and securely exchanging health information.