- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Clinical Forum - The Role of Healthcare in Co-Designing Australia's Digital Health Strategy
- Created on Friday, 10 February 2017
At this important forum on Thursday 23 February 2017, we will present what the Agency’s role is in progressing digital health to 2022, plus discuss the role Healthcare Professionals needs to play to reach this common goal.
The Executive General Managers will share the emerging themes derived from the national consultation and provide the clinical audience with an opportunity to discuss and refine the themes - in doing so ensure the final strategy will be one we agree sets out the direction of digital health for Australia.
For more information on how to register, please go to the Conversation website.