- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Dr Mukesh Haikerwal (AO) re-elected to WMA
- Created on Wednesday, 10 April 2013
NEHTA's Head of Clinical Leadership and Stakeholder Management Dr Mukesh Haikerwal (AO) has been re-elected Chair of Council of the World Medical Association.
Dr Haikerwal, a Melbourne GP and former AMA president, was handed another two-year term at the association's council meeting last week.
The organisation was set up in the aftermath of World War II to protect clinical independence of the profession and promote ethical behaviour. Its membership has grown to cover 102 national medical associations.
NEHTA congratulates Mukesh on his re-election.
- For more information, download the WMA media release.