- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
IHTSDO Product Previews and Prototypes
- Created on Monday, 19 May 2014
The following products which are NOT FOR CLINICAL USE have been released by the IHTSDO and are available to license holders:
- The SNOMED CT International Edition Medical Devices Technology Preview is now available. It represents a proof of concept of the proposed implementation of GMDN (Global Medical Device Nomenclature) terms in SNOMED CT. This work is not for clinical use.
- The SNOMED CT General Practice/Family Practice (GP/FP) Reference Sets and ICPC2 Map Technology Preview is now available. It is a set of 16 GP/FP Reference Sets and includes a preview of the SNOMED CT to ICPC2 Map that was created by the IHTSDO Mapping Team. This work is not for clinical use.
- The Substance Hierarchy Redesign Project Team is pleased to announce the release of an alpha prototype containing over 200 concepts using the draft Substance model. This alpha release is available as an OWL file along with documentation describing the file and how to review and comment on it. This work is not for clinical use.
- The Drug Concept Model Project Team is pleased to announce the release of an alpha prototype containing over 8000 concepts using the draft Drug Concept model. This alpha release is available as an OWL file along with documentation describing the file and how to review and comment on it. The content of this version is drawn primarily from the NEHTA Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT), but also contains some RxNorm and SNOMED CT drug concept identifiers to show the application of the model to equivalent concepts from all three sources. This work is not for clinical use.
- The LOINC - SNOMED Cooperation Project Team is pleased to announce the release of an alpha prototype of the work containing 117 LOINC terms mapped to SNOMED CT concepts using the draft Observables model. This alpha prototype is a product of a collaborative mapping and editing project between IHTSDO and Kaiser Permanente (KP). It is available as an OWL file and spreadsheet along with documentation describing the files, how to review the files and known issues in the files. This work is not for clinical use.
If you would like to access any of the above product releases, please contact [email protected]