- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
NEHTA eHealth Software Developer Community Webinar Series - Webinar invitation
- Created on Tuesday, 9 February 2016
We are pleased to invite you to join the Access and view information in the My Health Record system webinar on Wednesday 2 March 2016, 1.30pm (AEDT).
The Access and view information in the My Health Record system webinar builds upon the learnings from the Connecting your software to the My Health Record system – Process and Resources webinar. It will cover the functions required for a clinical information system to access a digital health record in the My Health Record system, then download and display information. Information about importing clinical information into a local patient record will also be provided.
Date: Wednesday 2 March 2016 1:30 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (12:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time) and is expected to run for 90 minutes.
The following topics are included:
- Information in the My Health Record system
- Individual Healthcare Identifier (IHI) – the key to a digital health record
- Access controls
- Record access
- Integrating information into a local system
- Obtaining a list of documents
- Downloading a clinical document
- Displaying a clinical document
- Assisted data import
Have you already started connecting your software to the My Health Record system?
If you have already implemented NEHTA specifications or are well on your way, then this webinar is most suited to your new staff, or as a refresher.
Are you yet to begin implementing eHealth in your products?
If you are contemplating connecting your software to the My Health Record system or are in the scoping stage, then this webinar will be a good opportunity for you and your staff to gain a high level understanding of what is required and the support available.
If you would like to attend please send an email by 5pm Monday 29 February 2016 to [email protected] with the name, phone number, and email address of each attendee. Details on how to connect will then be sent at a later date.