- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
NEHTA releases the NASH Organisation Certificate Tracker
- Created on Thursday, 31 March 2016
The NASH Organisation Certificate Tracker (Certificate Tracker) helps healthcare provider organisations ensure ongoing connectivity to the My Health Record system.
The Certificate Tracker identifies the expiration dates of NASH organisation certificates for healthcare provider organisations (NASH certificates). These currently need to be renewed every two years.
Healthcare provider organisations require an up-to-date NASH certificate to:
- Access the My Health Record system
- Register individuals for a My Health Record; and
- Send and receive clinical information via Secure Message Delivery services.
The Certificate Tracker is particularly useful to larger healthcare provider organisations which manage multiple NASH certificates.
The Certificate Tracker includes support for organisations with multiple certificates through a bulk load and search facility.
The list of NASH certificates and their expiration dates can be exported in CSV format for further use by practice management staff.
Practices participating in the PIP eHealth Incentive
The Certificate Tracker may also be useful to practices participating in the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) eHealth Incentive, which are required to have an up-to-date & functioning NASH certificate in requirements 2, 4 and 5.
- Download version 1.0 of the Certificate Tracker
- Download guidance for renewal of expired NASH certificates