Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR) January 2015 Release 5 available for download
- Created on Friday, 9 January 2015
NEHTA has released new specification sets and conformance requirements to enable Pathology and Diagnostic Imaging Reports to be uploaded to the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR) by Pathology and Diagnostic Imaging service providers. These specifications support new capabilities in the PCEHR.
The Pathology and Diagnostic Imaging Reports can be used to share information about Pathology tests and Diagnostic Imaging examinations via an individual's PCEHR. These reports include a PDF which contain one or more examinations that are uploaded by the pathology or diagnostic imaging provider to the individual's PCEHR.
An additional new feature is the ability to download the Health Record Overview which can be displayed in local clinical information systems in whole or part.
Presentation and Data Usage guidance documents have been developed for vendors presenting the Pathology Report, Diagnostic Imaging Report views and also the Health Record Overview in clinical information systems.
NEHTA has also updated a number of technical specifications to support the new capability:
- PCEHR B2B Document Exchange Logical Service specification and Technical Service specification
- PCEHR B2B View Service Logical Service specification and Technical Service specification
The specification sets can be downloaded from the NEHTA website:
- eHealth Pathology Report
- eHealth Pathology Report View
- eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report
- eHealth Diagnostic Imaging Report View
- Health Record Overview
- Business to Business (B2B) Gateway Series
For more detailed information, please refer to the following release notes. Download: