- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
World Health Organisation (WHO) Webinar: Safer Primary Care
- Created on Thursday, 15 December 2016
Chief Medical Adviser Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham will be speaking on Administrative Errors in the first webinar on Safer Primary Care, taking place on Friday 16 December 2016 at 1330 Geneva time.
Chairing the launch webinar is the WHO patient safety envoy, Sir Liam Donaldson.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) Technical Series on Safer Primary Care webinars aims to explore issues and potential solutions for improving patient safety in primary care. The series aims to build capacity of national healthcare systems to develop, design and deliver safer primary care.
To register and learn more information, please visit the World Health Organisation (WHO) website.