- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
World Health Organisation (WHO) Webinar: Safer Primary Care
- Created on Thursday, 15 December 2016
Chief Medical Adviser Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham will be speaking on Administrative Errors in the first webinar on Safer Primary Care, taking place on Friday 16 December 2016 at 1330 Geneva time.
Chairing the launch webinar is the WHO patient safety envoy, Sir Liam Donaldson.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) Technical Series on Safer Primary Care webinars aims to explore issues and potential solutions for improving patient safety in primary care. The series aims to build capacity of national healthcare systems to develop, design and deliver safer primary care.
To register and learn more information, please visit the World Health Organisation (WHO) website.