These sessions are aimed at practice managers and clinical staff such as General Practitioners, Nurses and Aboriginal Health Care workers to improve understanding of the importance of high-quality health records.
Following these interactive sessions, participants will be able to:
- Understand the clinical risks of poor data;
- Understand the importance of coding clinical information to ensure quality diagnosis and medical history data;
- Understand the importance of quality prescription and medicines data; and
- Understand the benefits of up-to-date and accurate data
These sessions will be delivered as virtual drop-in classrooms with classes every 30 minutes commencing on 16 February 2021.
- Thursday, 11 March 2021 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm (AEDT)
- Wednesday, 17 March 2021 - 11:00am - 12:00pm (AEDT)
- Tuesday, 23 March 2021 - 11:00am - 12:00pm (AEDT)
- Thursday, 25 March 2021 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm (AEDT)
- Wednesday, 31 March 2021 - 11:00am - 12:00pm (AEDT)
If you can not find a session time that suits you, we may be able to provide an out of schedule session to accommodate you and your staff. For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact [email protected].