Using the Agency's training environment, the instructor will demonstrate how to upload dispense records and view clinical documents including a range of medicines information, for the purposes of medicines reconciliation and also ensure effective care delivery.
Pharmacists and other staff who may access My Health Record are welcome to attend this session.
Key features covered during this session include:
- Using filters to identify clinical documents such as Discharge Summary, Shared Health Summary etc.
- Step through consolidated views, such as Medicines Overview & Pathology and Diagnostic Imaging Reports Overview
- Upload dispense records and allergy information to individual’s My Health Record
- Validating Healthcare Identifiers within the software (e.g. HP-I and IHI)
- Input access codes for patients with protected documents/records
- Familiarise with appropriate security and access requirements for organisations participating in My Health Record.