This one-hour CPD accredited session is aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and Aboriginal Health Workers who are interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice. The instructor will demonstrate in the Genie software test environment how to:
- access your patients’ My Health Record
- use filters to search the record
- view documents, immunisation history, Medicines and Medicare information
- upload documents to My Health Record
- learn how to enter an access code in a locked or restricted record
- understand security and access governance.
This session will afford an opportunity for participants to raise questions directly with the instructor and to discuss other issues encountered in using My Health Record. If you cannot find a session time that suits you, we may be able to provide an out of schedule session to accommodate you and your staff. For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact [email protected]