These sessions are aimed at clinicians and support staff such as allied health providers, specialists, community health nurses, Aboriginal Health Care workers and consultant pharmacists who do not currently have access to conformant clinical software.
Sessions will demonstrate how to:
- log onto the Provider Portal via PRODA
- use filters to find documents
- view documents and overviews
- understand how to view immunisation history in My Health Record
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records
- download documents to local systems
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.