Having access to health information contained in the My Health Record can reduce the instance of adverse medication events (including hospital re-admissions), decrease duplicate diagnostic testing and improve continuity of care for patients across the primary and secondary care sectors.
Given the increased use and adoption of the system, embedding the use of the My Health Record very early in a clinician’s journey through the healthcare system will ensure it will become one of many valuable digital decision support tools routinely accessed to improve patient care.
These sessions will be delivered as virtual drop-in classrooms with classes every 30 minutes commencing on 16 February 2021.
- Thursday, 25 February 2021 - 9:00am - 12:00pm (AEDT)
- Friday, 26 February 2021 - 10:00am - 12:00pm (AEDT)
- Thursday, 25 February 2021 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm (AEDT)
- Friday, 26 February 2021 - 2:00pm - 4:00pm (AEDT)
- pathology and diagnostic report viewing
- medicines view
- discharge summaries
- primary care shared health and event summaries
- advance care planning documents
The sessions will also provide advice on general security and access compliance processes.