These one-hour sessions will equip Practice Managers and administrative staff with a sound knowledge of how to implement and maintain policies and procedures to govern access to the My Health Record within their organisation.
These demonstrations will be run multiple times each week and at varying times throughout the day.
Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislative framework for accessing My Health Record
- Create and maintain security and access policies for My Health Record
- Manage My Health Record user accounts and training registers
- Understand the importance of Health Identifiers and correct system configuration
- Designate roles and responsibilities for practice staff engaging with My Health Record
- Understand when and how to access information contained within a consumer’s My Health Record
This education is CPD accredited by AAPM and NAATSIHWP.