These one-hour sessions will equip pharmacists, pharmacy owners and administrative staff with a sound knowledge of how to implement and maintain policies and procedures to govern access to the My Health Record within the pharmacy.
These demonstrations will be run multiple times a month.
Following the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislative framework for accessing My Health Record and ongoing participation obligations
- Create and maintain security and access policies for My Health Record
- Manage My Health Record user accounts and training registers
- Understand the importance of Health Identifiers and correct system configuration
- Designate roles and responsibilities for pharmacy staff engaging with My Health Record