This session will equip staff (both administrative staff and vaccine providers) from COVID vaccination clinics with a sound knowledge of how to use the Clinician Vaccine Integrated Platform (CVIP). CVIP is used to manage vaccinations and report vaccination information to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). It can be used by recognised vaccination providers who do not already have clinical software that reports to the AIR.
The webinar will cover:
- The COVID-19 vaccine rollout and new legislation
- The Clinician Vaccine Integrated Platform (CVIP)
- Getting started and prerequisites
- Provider end-to-end workflow
- Adding and managing vaccines
- Further resources