- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Using the My Health Record system
- How to use the My Health Record system
- Usability Improvements
- Maintaining digital health in your practice
- Training Resources
- For Pharmacists
- Consumer Guides
NASH Organisation Certificate Tracker
The NASH Organisation Certificate Tracker (Certificate Tracker) helps healthcare provider organisations ensure ongoing connectivity to the My Health Record system.
The Certificate Tracker identifies the expiration dates of NASH organisation certificates for healthcare provider organisations (NASH certificates). These currently need to be renewed every two years.
Healthcare provider organisations require an up-to-date NASH certificate to:
- Access the My Health Record system;
- Register individuals for a My Health Record; and
- Send and receive clinical information via Secure Message Delivery services.
The Certificate Tracker is particularly useful to larger healthcare provider organisations which manage multiple NASH certificates.
The Certificate Tracker includes support for organisations with multiple certificates through a bulk load and search facility.
The list of NASH certificates and their expiration dates can be exported in CSV format for further use by practice management staff.
For more information, please refer to the release note:
We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments or suggestions about our products. Need help with implementing digital health and the My Health Record system in your practice? Call Customer Care on 1300 901 001 or email [email protected]