The Website and content on the Website ("Content") are the property of the Agency or licensed to the Agency by third parties, and are protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark law and other intellectual property laws.
Content is made available subject to the following terms:
- The Agency retains its intellectual property rights in the Website and the Agency-owned Content on the Website; and
- You may use the Website and the Content to the extent permitted by and provided that you comply with:
- any additional terms and conditions on the Website; and
- any applicable third party licenses or agreements.
The Website may refer to trademarks owned by the Agency or third parties. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as being any license or right of use of any trade mark displayed on the Website.
Use of Website
In accessing and using the Website and the Content you must not:
- violate any applicable laws or access or use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from accessing the Website.
Linking to this Website
You may link to this Website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the Website's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this Website on any other website unless express written permission has been obtained from the Agency.
The Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency) reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
Opinions and recommendations
- The Website may contain opinions and recommendations of the Agency or third parties.
- Any opinions or recommendations given by third parties are not the opinions or recommendations of the Agency. The Agency may moderate opinions and recommendations where they are defamatory, insulting, infringe intellectual property rights or otherwise do not comply with statute or law.
- Any opinions and recommendations of the Agency are made in good faith but are not to be read or construed as a warranty or guarantee that such opinions or recommendations:
- are or will be adopted by other persons;
- are or will be endorsed, approved, promoted or mandated by Australian or international governmental health authorities in the future in connection with eHealth initiatives or otherwise; or
- will continue to be promoted by them in the future.
- In relying on or otherwise using any opinions or recommendations, you:
- must make your own independent assessment of the appropriateness of those opinions or recommendations in light of your own particular circumstances;
- must not rely on the Agency in deciding whether or not to follow those opinions or recommendations; and
- should seek your own professional advice or exercise your own judgement in respect of any decision to rely on those opinions or recommendations.
Links to third party websites
The Website may contain links to other websites controlled or produced by third parties. The Agency makes no representations about the accuracy of, and takes no responsibility for, the content contained on those websites.
Unless expressly stated, any references to third parties or third party websites should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by the Agency and any opinions, statements, services or other information or content available on third party websites are those of the respective author(s) and not of the Agency.
If you use a link from the Website to a third party website, you acknowledge that the Agency has no control over the content of that third party website and therefore has no responsibility for any transaction arising from your link to it.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- Subject to any express written agreement between you and the Agency to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- the Website and the Content are provided on an 'as is' basis;
- you use them at your own risk; and
- the Agency disclaims all express or implied warranties of any kind including, without limitation, as to accuracy, adequacy, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
- Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, the Agency’s liability under any such condition or warranty will be limited to:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- if the breach relates to services, the supplying of those services or the payment of the cost of having the services re-supplied.
- In no event will the Agency be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whether through negligence or otherwise (including, without limitation, special, consequential or exemplary damages; damages for loss of profits, goodwill, loss of data; or other intangible losses) suffered by you or any other person as a result of, or in connection with your use of the Website, Content or linked websites.
- The Agency reserves the right to, without notice:
- terminate your access to the Website;
- remove posts, blogs or other content from the Website;
- prevent access to the Website by you or any user or group of users;
- intercept, remove or alter any content stored on the Website.