You must print and post the registration form and certified copies of identity documents. You cannot register for your My Health Record online or by telephone.
1. Complete a registration form
If registering for yourself, print and complete the Register for a My Health Record (PDF, 443.92 KB) form.
Complete all questions on the form.
- Question 6: Write your IHI number provided by Services Australia.
- Question 7: Write your address as recorded with Services Australia for your IHI.
- Question 9: If you want to see details of your COVID-19 vaccination, check the last box.
☒ Details of vaccines administered to you, which are sourced from the AIR
Sign and date the form on page 4.
You will need to provide 100 points of identification when you submit the form. Copies of your identity documents must be certified. The form provides details about what documents you can provide and who can certify them.
If any of these documents are not in English, you need to provide certified copies of both the
- original document and
- the English translation of the document.
Copies of foreign language documents without an English translation cannot be processed.
If you need help with the form, call the Helpline on
1800 723 471 (option 1).
2. Send the completed signed form and certified copies of identity documents to:
My Health Record
GPO Box 9942
Sydney NSW 2000
3. Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter with your Identity Verification Code. You need this code to view your record.