- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Australian Digital Health Agency will be in Alice Springs, NT!
- Created on Monday, 27 February 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency will visit Alice Springs, Northern Territory on Friday 10 March to discuss the role of digital health in the future of health and care in the community of Central Australia.
The success of digital health needs to be part of a broader community discussion based on partnerships and collaboration across communities. The Agency want to hear from you about your healthcare experiences and how you think digital health technologies can help improve those experiences for you and your community.
For more information and to register your interest, please visit the Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (AMSANT) website.