- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham talks to Western Life News
- Created on Tuesday, 31 January 2017
The Agency's Chief Medical Adviser Clinical Professor Meredith Makeham spoke to Western Life News in Queensland on Friday 27 January 2017 about Australia's national digital health strategy and what rural consumers and clinicians want from a modern healthcare system.
To listen to the two-part radio interview, download the MP3 files below.
This interview was conducted by Ben Johnson from Western Life News (Southern Cross Austereo) and was aired on Friday 27 January 2017.