- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Digital Health Space blog: Leading voices in health and care
- Created on Monday, 17 October 2016
The Australian Digital Health Agency has launched the Digital Health Space, a blog where stories across Australian health and care are told and shared. Leading voices across peak bodies, healthcare advocates, along with emerging and established health and technology professionals will share their stories on the future of digital health and care.
CEO Tim Kelsey tells his story on his visits to the Northern Territory, where he spoke to pharmacists and patients on the transformative power of digital services and the crucial role people play in realising its potential. Recently, Mr Kelsey also visited Perth, Western Australia where the extraordinary story of Fiona and her husband Peter showed how important easier access to health information is in order to help patient care and improve patient outcomes.
The latest blog post by Vanessa Halter, senior privacy specialist at the Australian Digital Health Agency, highlights the crucial role of privacy in building confidence in digital health and driving its adoption across a range of health and care providers.
Check back often to see what's happening in the Digital Health Space. We would like to hear from you! Send us your feedback and comments.
For more information, queries, or contributions, please contact Communications and Media at [email protected]