- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
GS1 Recallnet Healthcare goes live to streamline total recall process in the Australian Healthcare Industry
- Created on Tuesday, 1 April 2014
The recall process for therapeutic goods in the Australian healthcare sector is set to become streamlined with GS1 Recallnet Healthcare going live on Tuesday 1 April 2014.
Developed over four years by GS1 Australia in association with the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA), the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), state and territory health departments and a number of medical device and pharmaceutical suppliers and industry associations, GS1 Recallnet Healthcare is an electronic product recall notification management system for therapeutic goods.
The portal will allow users to create recall and non-recall notifications that follow the uniform recall procedure for therapeutic goods (URTPG) guidelines, as well as submit recall notifications directly to the TGA for review and approval.