- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
IHTSDO survey on use of SNOMED CT
- Created on Tuesday, 3 January 2017
International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) is conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. IHTSDO is a not-for-profit organisation that owns, administers and develops SNOMED CT. The purpose of this survey is to gather information about SNOMED CT use and benefits in order to inform our SNOMED CT product and service development, and better support the user community.
Click on the link below to start the survey. You have until Friday 20 January 2017 to complete it. Thank you for your participation!
About the National Clinical Terminology Service
The NCTS is the national release centre for SNOMED CT in Australia and is responsible for managing the SNOMED CT Affiliate licences on behalf of the IHTSDO. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or wish to terminate your licence, you can do so at any time by emailing [email protected].
Thank you for you continued support.