- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National Clinical Terminology Service – Introductory recordings
21 December 2018: The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) at the Australian Digital Health Agency has published introductory level recordings about SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT).
1. Introduction to SNOMED CT-AU terminology
An introductory webinar (approx. 30 mins) that provides an overview of SNOMED CT-AU, its structure and content, purpose, use cases and more.
2. Introduction to the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT)
An introductory webinar (approx. 40 mins) that provides an overview of the AMT, its structure and coverage, purpose, use cases and more.
3. SNOMED CT-AU content hierarchy overview
A webinar (approx. 30 mins) that provides an overview of the content available within each of the SNOMED CT-AU hierarchies.