- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National Digital Health Strategy consultation: Emerging themes on the future of digital health
- Created on Tuesday, 14 February 2017
What are we hearing from the Australian community on what makes the ideal health service? What are the key priorities we should focus on?
Over 1,000 people completed our online survey and sent us submissions, along with over 3,000 attended workshops, meetings, town halls, forums, and webcasts to share with us their thoughts on where they see the future of health and care.
Watch the video below to see what the Australian community have been saying!
Have any further questions? Please contact us on 1300 901 001 or [email protected].