- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
PHNs build My Health Record expansion readiness
My Health Record Training and Strategic Engagement event lays the foundations for communications and provider readiness.
The two-day My Health Record Training and Strategic Engagement event took place in Melbourne on 13-14 February, bringing together members of the My Health Record Expansion program team and 150 PHN colleagues.
Marianne Cologon explaining some of the cybersecurity features of My Health Record
All the PHN attendees are key delivery partners in both provider readiness and communications for the expansion program.
Attendees were provided updates on some of the clinical benefits of using the My Health Record system, as well as progress in tactical communication implementation, after which they collectively workshopped strategies to promote My Health Record with providers and consumers alike.
Following on from this workshop, there will be a series of webinars led by Agency experts to further explore topics such as cybersecurity and enhanced services.
The depth of experience among this cohort was truly impressive – the Agency is looking forward to gaining further insights and intelligence from them during 2018.