- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Practice Managers Get Ready for eHealth
- Created on Wednesday, 13 June 2012
More than 250 Practice Managers and staff have attended the Australian Association of Practice Managers (AAPM) National eHealth Roadshow since it commenced in April 2012.
Targeting over 20 cities and towns across Australia, AAPM Members and Clinical Leads for the National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA), Marina Fulcher and Jan Chaffey are providing Practice Managers and staff the opportunity to learn how to transition practices into an "eHealth ready" practice.
Tanya Heaney-Voogt from the Jean Hailes Centre in Melbourne attended the seminar in April.
"The most useful aspect of this event is understanding the current eHealth situation, what I need to be doing now, and preparing for the medium-long term," she said.
Cathy Hermans from, Berwick Healthcare said: "Thank you for breaking down all the eHealth information into an easy to understand format".
The eHealth solutions and how they work practices
How the Healthcare Identifier (HI) Service integrates with existing medical software
How to register with the HI Service
- Information about the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR)
NEHTA chief executive officer Peter Fleming said eHealth will change the way healthcare is delivered in Australia.
"This is a wonderful opportunity for Practice Managers and staff to get involved in this new era of healthcare delivery," said Mr Fleming.
More information, or to register for a session, visit www.aapm.org.au.