- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Release Announcement: Clinical Package Validator v2.5 July 2017 Release
- Created on Monday, 17 July 2017
The Agency has released version 2.5 of the Clinical Package Validator tool.
The new release helps developers reduce efforts for manual conformance testing and increase their confidence about their targeted test coverage when declaring conformance.
The Validator can perform new types of validation checks, greater depth of document inspections and has improved automation features:
- More powerful validations through additional validation languages:
- ISO Schematron
- XSLT v2.0
- XPath v2.0
- XQuery v1.0
- Improved batch operation and reporting
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) documents
For more detailed information, please refer to the release note:
Please download the new release from the Agency website:
What is the Clinical Package Validator?
The Clinical Package Validator (Validator) is a tool to automate some of the tests needed to assess conformance of clinical documents and clinical packages with eHealth specifications.
It does not test conformance against all requirements. The Product Data Sheet contained in the release details the sets of tests that are supported, those that are partially supported, and contains a general description of the types of tests that are not supported.
The Validator is a tool to support software developers in testing their software; however, results from the Validator must not be relied upon to determine software conformance when declaring conformance to the My Health Record System Operator. Developers need to supplement results from the Validator with their own testing before declaring conformance.
For information on the Validator or software conformance, please call the Australian Digital Health Agency Help Centre on 1300 901 001 or email us [email protected].
Thank you for your continued support.
Regards, Innovation and Development Team